Appdapter Technology Platform (Java, Scala, RDF, OWL)
Appdapter is an embeddable semantic technology system.
- Java, Scala, RDF, OWL, SQL, OSGi
- Math infrastructure using JScience (algebra), the R Project (statistics), and (future) UJMP (more matrices).
- Build learning systems compatible with Open Jena + Pellet RDF/OWL/SPARQL as well as Weka, Pentaho, and R time series,
- Used to build trading systems, robot brains, library and educational apps, game pieces.
- Useful for spaceships, but not for missiles.
- Apache 2.0 license, source in SVN, binaries in Maven Central Repo (groupId = org.appdapter).
- Project leader is Stu B. of Appstract Inventions.
Please dig our project workspace for more information, baby!
You may ask questions and discuss the software using the appdapter-users google group.